The rotary kiln tyre, also known as the riding ring, is one of the main components of the rotary kiln. It is to transfer all the gravity of the kiln body to the supporting roller, and it is also a part that strengthens the radial rigidity of the cylinder. Therefore, CHAENG uses high-quality cast steel materials and strictly controls the quality of each step of the process, to ensure that the rotary kiln tyres have sufficient strength, durability, and rigidity.
1. CAE software digital simulation technology is used to assist in quality prediction and process optimization.
2. The rotary kiln tyre is made out of high-quality raw materials and auxiliary materials whose chemical composition are strictly tested.
3. Advanced heat treatment process improves the strength, durability, and rigidity of the kiln tyre, to ensure the tyres have long service life and can adapt to various harsh working environments.
4. We ensure the internal quality of kiln tyre through non-destructive testing (NDT) and improve the surface quality with shot blasting equipment.
5. Our company has complete quality inspection system to ensure the quality of steel castings: chemical composition, mechanical property, dimensional check, ultrasonic testing (UT), magnetic particle testing (MT), penetrant test (PT), X-ray inspection, etc.
Simulation & analysis
Molten steel test
Packaging & delivery
Excellent product quality makes CHAENG rotary kiln tyre sold to Henan, Guangxi, Zhejiang and other provinces, and also to many well-known overseas enterprises in Philippines, Italy, Turkey, Chicago, Kazakhstan and others.