The slag pot or slag ladle, used to hold the high-temperature slag produced in the metal smelting process, is an important part in the metallurgical industry.
CHAENG specializes in customizing cast steel slag pots of various specifications and types according to drawings. In nearly 15 years of production, CHAENG has continuously summed up experience and improved technology. The slag pots it produces have a long service life and strong deformation resistance.
MaterialZG230-450, ZG270-500, ZG310-570, ZG340-640 and so on
ApplicationMetallurgy, mining, chemical industries
CustomizableYes, according to customer's drawings
1. CHAENG has long-term cooperation with many international steel companies like BAOSTEEL, ARCELORMITTAL, TATA STEEL, etc.
2. CHAENG slag pots have been successfully provided the slag pots to many countries and areas such as Germany, Belgium, USA, Mexico, Brazil, Chile, Indonesia, India, South Korea, Japan, Russia, South Africa, etc.
3. The CAE software is used to digitally simulate the casting process of slag pots and optimized the process plan.
4. We have a professional polishing and finishing team and large-scale shot blasting equipment to ensure the quality of inner and outer surfaces.
5. Our company has strict quality control process: chemical composition, mechanical property, dimensional check, ultrasonic testing (UT), magnetic particle testing (MT), penetrant test (PT), X-ray inspection, etc.
Simulation & analysis
Molten steel test
Packaging & delivery
Slag pot is the main product of CHAENG, more than 95% of CHAENG slag pots and ladles are exported abroad.
On July 18, 2008, CHAENG signed the first contract of slag pots. On the December 12 of the same year, we again signed 13 pcs of slag pots with South Korea's POSCO.
since 2008 we have signed more than 50 types of slag pots, which are exported to countries and areas around the world: the United States, Germany, Italy, India, Japan, Canada, South Africa, Belgium, Korea, Chile, Mexico, etc.
CHAENG slag pots to USA
CHAENG slag pots to Germany
CHAENG slag pots for ArcelorMittal
CHAENG slag pots for Tata Steel