Girth gear, also called gear ring or gear wheel is large diameter internal ring gears for heavy duty equipment. CHAENG (Great Wall Steel Casting) provides customised girth gear for ball mill and rotary kiln according to customers' drawings.
Manufacturing process of CHAENG steel casting girth gears:
1. Wooden pattern Production
4. First cleaning
5. Heat treatment – grinding (inspection)
6. Rough machining (inspection)-finishing machining (inspection)
Before casting, CHAENG numerically simulates the casting process by means of CAE software to analyze the molding process, predict and optimize the product quality.
Base on the requirements of customers, CHAENG selects appropriate wooden mold for modeling design.
Advantages of CHAENG steel casting girth gear:
1. Adopt special heat treatment technology to improve the structure optimization, the hardness, and enhance the wear-resistant and anti-impacting performances.
2. Adopts high strength steel materials.
3. Optimize girth gear based on the operation characteristics of the rotary kiln and ball mill, to ensure the stability of the girth gear during the long time operation and extend its service life.
4. We use advanced detection equipment for non-destructive testing to ensure the quality. CHAENG steel castings can meet level-two flaw detection standards.